Staffed by over 50 volunteers the Saugerties Area Council of Churches Food Pantry serves up to 500 men, women and children per month from the Saugerties area.
The food given out is donated by individuals, organizations, businesses, and churches in the Saugerties area and purchased from monetary donations also through Hunger Prevention and Nutrition Assistance Program (HPNAP).
- Saugerties area residents only.
Clients need to bring proof of residency on 2 forms of current identification:
- A photo ID card or Driver's License with your Saugerties area address.
If you need a FREE photo ID please call Kingston Justice Center at 845-331-6615.
- A current bill showing the same address.
- Low and fixed income clients.
- Families and individuals that are on Welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, disability or just families that do not have enough income to cover their costs of living from inflated housing, gas and food prices.
- Up to 500 men, women and children per month.
Average Pantry Package:
- Distributed once per month.
Website donated by Tunedin Web Design